ChamSys continues to build on its global commitment to education, making webinar bookings and 20-minute appointment consultations found on the training page available in German, Italian and Spanish versions. The company has also broadened the scope of its training with the addition of new Live MagicQ sessions that will stream every Tuesday at 11 am EST (4 pm BST).
Conducted by the ChamSys training staff, the new sessions will delve deeply into key MagicQ software capabilities, such as mapping complex fixtures, FX setup and tracking. In addition to being livestreamed on Facebook, the lessons will also be made available on IGTV.
The new MagicQ material, which will be available only in English initially, will feature the following topics:
- Control and Mapping of Complex Fixtures With Multiple Elements, which covers subjects like Ind/Dup, element selection, and non-linear shape fixtures used in Grids — 14th April
- Better Busking With the Execute Window, which offers tips on setting up grids with groups, palettes and cues – April 21
- FX 101, which looks at setting up custom FX, group FX and playing back FX – 28 April
- Faster Programming With Tracking, which explains tracking, detailing how it works with MQ, and also HLF, viewing tracking, block cue and block FX – 5 May
- Advanced Pixel Mapping, which covers pixel mapper FX, movies, gifs and live feeds 12 May
- Effective Playback With Options, which provides a detailed review of topics like advanced cue stack options, fader options and playback holdover – 19 May
- Timecode With MagicQ, which examines issues relating to timecode on cue stacks